Ephesus is one of the most popular touristic destinations in Turkey. But Ephesus is a part of Selcuk county which is a part of Izmir city. Many people think Ephesus is a part of Kusadasi but actually, it is not. In this small article, we will try to give you an idea about what to do when you visit Kusadasi, Selcuk (Modern Ephesus), and Izmir cities.
- You should visit the Ancient City of Ephesus (Takes about two hours)
- A visit to the House of Virgin Mary (Takes about thirty minutes)
- A visit to Temple of Artemis (Takes about thirty minutes)
- Visits to outlet shops in the area (Such as ceramic, carpet, and leather shops)
- A visit to Kusadasi Port and beaches
- Lunch in old restaurants of Selcuk Town
- And many more to decide when you come to our home town